Thursday 5 February 2015

BA2 - Body Iterations 3D

After creating the 2D Concept Art for the upper body, since 2D is not my strongest part I quickly noticed that it took way to much time. So instead of creating the pose iterations in 2D I decided to create them using Zspheres. It was a way quicker approach and saved me a lot of time.

(Click to Enlarge)

 (Click to Enlarge)

(Click to Enlarge)

 (Click to Enlarge)

 (Click to Enlarge)

I chose iteration #10 for my final sculpt. I chose this pose because I liked how it had an aggressive attitude, which fits the monstrous style I am going for. Also the flow of the water makes sense, both structure and gravity wise. The pose also lends itself to be viewed from below, which is the perspective the pedestrians will see it from.

(Click to Enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment