Thursday 13 November 2014

BA1 - Life Drawing - Line & Form

This life drawing lesson it was our groups turn to draw using a real life model as reference. Like all the earlier life drawing lessons we have had so far i learned a lot from this one since it was my first time to ever draw using a real life model as reference.

We got the task to quickly copy the poses he did using charcoal, I was surprised when Will told us we only got about 2 minutes per pose since I as I said earlier never done this before I felt very stressed out at the beginning but after a few poses I was so into it that I really enjoyed it!

(Sorry for the bad quality, massive paper and no access to proper lighting)


After that was done we got a good 35 minutes to take our time and make a proper drawing of him, we got the option to either use charcoal or pencil and I chose charcoal since i never had used it before and found it very interesting to use. I was quiet pleased with the end result and surprised how I managed to keep the anatomy correct since that is one of my biggest weaknesses.

(Again, Sorry for the Quality.)




No comments:

Post a Comment