Sunday 16 November 2014

BA1 - Character Sheet

And now when my character's style and looks are done what's left is of course to give her movement! So next up on the list was creating the Character Sheet. This was really interesting because giving my character different movement really made her come a life and made me very tempted to recreate my character in 3D. Since I want my character to feel very fluid, one with the nature so to speak. I added a jump animation, cause if I added a running animation instead I feel like it would lack that agility I wanted out of her.

So as usual I started off by looking up various websites such as google, pinterest and tried to find pictures that matched the style i wanted to go for and from there created a reference sheet.

Reference Sheet

Finished Character Sheet



No comments:

Post a Comment