Thursday 20 November 2014

BA1 - Final Environment Piece #2

Since this one had to include the character in some way I tried to decide whether to use any of the environment thumbnails I had done or go with something new. After giving it some thought I got a pretty neat idea for my 4th thumbnail. I made the camp I first intended to be my characters home town into an Roman occupied camp, I would love to go back and make it a bit more obvious that it was Roman territory but since the time limit I couldn't do this unfortunately.



This piece changed quiet a lot from the thumbnail to final piece. I changed both the mood and some of the layout but I think it came out for the better. Since it now looks more interesting and also the background doesn't feel as empty.


The story behind this one is that the character is taking revenge on the Roman soldiers cause they burned her home village down. She takes revenge by burning their military camps to the ground by the help of fire arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment