Monday 28 November 2016

BA3a - Week 10 Summary


BA3a - Week 10 Summary

Task 4

This week we received our new task which was to work on our professional online presence. This means creating a Portfolio and updating our LinkedIn profile. 

The brief follows: 'For this TASK, you will need to create a professionally-facing portfolio website and upload a selection of work to present to potential employers or clients. You can create a website from scratch but are be advised to consider using a pre-existing platform such as ArtStation, Wix or SquareSpace. DeviantArt is not recommended.'

I already had an old portfolio created on 4ormat but since it was rather old and I have wanted for a long time to update it from scratch so figured this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. The website I used to create my portfolio is Wix which is a great place to create professional looking portfolios. 

We got two days on this task but for me it took a while longer since I also wanted to update all my work with new better renders and also create a professional resume so I could start applying for internships/junior positions right away after finishing this task.

To visit my portfolio you can click the following link: http://www.johanlagesson.com/


My resume can also be accessed from that website. 

And here is my updated LinkedIn profile which can be accessed trough this link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johan-lagesson


My focus was to finish this task and to continue my work on the essay this week so unfortunately I could not get much done on the pirate cove as i'd hope. However, since a portfolio is super important to get right I figured i'd work on it until i was satisfied instead of just rushing one together and it paid of in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment